‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Controversy: All the Details – Thus Far

The investigation into an incident on the set of ABC’s Bachelor in Paradise has given rise to many questions, namely what happened and what it means for the current season and entire franchise moving forward. The Hollywood Reporter has verified the below details from reliable sources regarding the investigation since it was set in motion on Sunday. With the probe likely to take one to two weeks, bookmark THR‘s story to separate fact from fiction. This post will be updated as more information comes available.

One week later on Sunday, June 11, Warner Bros. announced that it had suspended production on the upcoming fourth season of the Bachelor spinoff. “We have become aware of allegations of misconduct on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico,” said the production company behind the ABC hit. “We have suspended production and we are conducting a thorough investigation of these allegations. Once the investigation is complete, we will take appropriate responsive action.”

The alleged incident occurred on June 4, the first day of filming at a resort in Sayulita, Mexico, and is said to have involved a sexual encounter between two castmembers who had been drinking, Corinne Olympios, 25, and DeMario Jackson, 30. A producer who suspected misconduct on the set followed protocol and reported it to his or her supervisor at Warner Bros. It is unclear if the producer witnessed the incident or saw footage of the encounter, which was captured on tape, before filing the complaint that set the investigation in motion. Despite circulating reports suggesting otherwise, Olympios appears “lucid” in the footage, say sources.

More from: The Hollywood Reporter

‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Controversy: All the Details – Thus Far

| Articles, Featured, Showbiz News | 0 Comments

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>